We are looking for a Tools Programmer to join our core tech team and work with us on our next AAA project. At Avalanche Studios New York you will work with some of the industry’s most exciting technology and talented individuals. Avalanche Studios is developing for PS4, XBox1, PC.
As a Tools Programmer your main responsibility will be to build user-friendly, yet advanced tools to be used by the game teams in the creation of multiple AAA-titles. You will also work with our content pipeline to allow maximum efficiency for our content creators.
The ideal candidate has an interest in application development and usability, and has a drive to make the best possible tools. You will write tools for non-technical team members, and support those people and tools through iteration and refinement.
* 3+ years of relevant experience
* Proficient in C/C++ and python
* Experience with typical source control packages
* Experience with windows programming
*Experience with 3D asset and content pipeline
* XBox1, PS4 console experience desirable
* Multithreading experience desirable
* Self-motivated, strong work ethic, able to work independently
* Good communication skills and thrives as a member of a team
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed resume and cover letter. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in New York.