Avalanche Studios and our subsidiary Expansive Worlds are looking for a passionate Marketing Manager to work with our self-published titles - including theHunter Classic, theHunter: Call of the Wild, as well as future titles.
We are looking for a experienced and analytical Marketing Manager to identify, create, and drive global marketing initiatives catered to new, and existing, customers.
You are used to delivering results within a fast-paced environment and possess a strong analytical acumen and business judgement. Furthermore you need to be able to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a proven track record of driving solutions both internationally and cross-functionally. Your passion for videogames, and the gaming industry in general, is of vital importance, as is the ability to think and act both strategically and tactically. You should also be accustomed to using customer centric data to identify opportunities and evaluate results.
At Avalanche Studios our day-today is ever changing so to fit our needs you need to be a well-organized, flexible and detail-oriented person with plenty of creative ideas. Since we’re a lean team each role comes with a lot of responsibility and a lot of freedom, so we expect you to be autonomous and a quick learner. This position is part of the Marketing team and reports to the Executive Producer.
- Responsible for leading overall marketing strategies, tactical planning, execution, optimization, and measurement across assigned titles, both pre and post launch
- Partner closely with cross functional teams and internal teams, including the development team, to define and drive marketing stakes
- Serve as product marketing expert with in-depth knowledge of our games
- Create and present marketing plans to development teams and management
- Identify online marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Understand the audience, analyze customer patterns and share insights with internal teams about what drives and motivates our players
- Manage and drive all external and internal events, responsible for event budgets
- Continuously work on optimizing conversion activities to drive customer KPIs
- Lead development of brand strategy, create content calendar and own style guides for assigned titles
- Drive creation of assets for all planned activations and campaigns
- Validate and approve external and internal assets before deployment
- Oversee direct reports in day-to-day management
- Excellent presentation skills - used to presenting to key stakeholders both internally and externally
- 4+ years working with consumer marketing, digital marketing or equivalent
- Management experience, with a proven track-record of growing and empowering direct reports
- Extensive knowledge of the digital marketing field including acquisition channels, social media, influencers and online press/media
- Knowledge of marketing analytics, setting KPIs and delivering ROI
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Collaborative, proactive and self-motivated
- Team player
- Passionate about video games
- Previous experience from marketing within the videogames industry
- Experience working in an international environment
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Additional language(s) on a native level
- Interested in hunting and the outdoors
For this role you need to be able to work full-time (40 hours/week) in our Stockholm office.
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.