We are looking for an experienced and motivated Animator to join our Animation team on our self-published title theHunter: Call of the Wild. At Avalanche Studios you will work with some of the industry’s most exciting technology and talented individuals.
This position requires you to take on a considerable amount of ownership and responsibility. You are expected to bring your passion, highly developed animation skills and creative problem solving to contribute to our project on many levels.
The ideal candidate has experience with character animation, rigging and skinning. Being a small team, we welcome multi-talented Animators who also have experience from technical animation and working as an artist. As an Animator you will contribute on many levels, both to the game and the company as a whole, working together with all other members of the team.
- Min. 3 years of experience working as an Animator in the games industry
- Experienced in using Maya and MotionBuilder
- Skills in animating both human and creature characters
- High proficiency in technical problem solving
- Strong driving force to produce animations of the highest quality and maintain our high quality standards
- Accomplished observational skills coupled with a strong understanding of weight distribution and pacing/timing
- Good communication skills and experience from working in a team environment
- Experience from animating animals or creatures
- Procedural animation experience
- State machine graph and animation tree experience