Avalanche Studios and its subsidiary Expansive Worlds are hiring a Producer to work on our successful title theHunter: Call of the Wild.
As the Producer you will coordinate resources to ensure successful completion of assigned development features. You will assist the Executive Producer in the development of schedules that translate business goals into actions and act as a change agent for process improvements. Together with the Marketing Team, Community Team and the Product Owner you will develop, champion and communicate the product vision to the team in order to build and maintain a strong team spirit and a productive environment.
You will also drive and foster effective communication among all project members and ensure that both stakeholders and the team are kept informed about revisions, changes and other information related to the project.
- Attention to detail, timely follow-up and strong leadership and organizational skills
- Experience with project planning and agile/scrum development methodology
- Strong capability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent listening and communication skills with the ability to communicate developer and project goals in a clear, concise manner
- Business intelligence driven/analytical mindset, used to working against set KPIs
- Excellent skills in both written and verbal English
- Passionate about video games
- Experience from Live service game development
- Experience of running and driving a team forward with focus on cross disciplined game development
- Experience as a Producer within game development/production
- Credit on shipped games as Producer or been involved with project through a complete development cycle
We can offer you a varied job where you work closely with a fun and experienced team with extremely competent people in a highly specialized and unique development environment. Since Avalanche Studios is Sweden’s biggest independent studio you’ll have unique possibilities to have a big influence on today’s and tomorrow’s game development.
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in Stockholm, Sweden.