Avalanche Studios and subsidiary Expansive Worlds are searching for an enthusiastic Intern to work with community management on our self-published titles - including theHunter Classic, theHunter: Call of the Wild, as well as future titles.
We are looking to expand the team with a passionate community management Intern who wants to take care of our fast growing, dedicated community. Currently we manage more than 8 million players in our online worlds - something we are very proud of!
Your main responsibilities will be managing engagement and interactivity with our players and fostering community spirit.
To fit our needs you need to be a organized, strategic and creative person with many ideas for how to engage a community. You should preferably be a gamer and have done some moderation and/or been actively engaged in a gaming community for at least a year. This position is part of the Marketing department and reports directly to the Senior Community Manager.
- Engagement - Engage our community of millions of users via our forum, blog, social media channels and other available platforms
- Feedback - Collect, organize and escalate community feedback to the Senior Community Manager
- Evangelization - Act as an advocate of Avalanche Studios and Expansive Worlds in the community. Engage in dialogue and answer questions (where appropriate)
- Love of, and enthusiastic participation in, online communities in general with a high comfort level communicating online
- Experience with forum management and moderation
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of all main social media platforms
- Organizational skills
- Team player that’s reliable and self motivated
- Passionate about video games
- Community management experience
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Additional language(s) on a native level
- Interested in hunting and the outdoors
For this role you need to be able to work in our Stockholm office.
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. Please include why you would like to join Avalanche Studios and which games you currently play. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.