Avalanche Studios is looking for freelance Production artist for current and future assignments to work with us on an exciting and unique high-profile unannounced title. At Avalanche Studios you will work with some of the industry’s most exciting open-world technology and talented individuals.
As a Production artist your primary responsibilities will be to create 3D models and textures for characters/weapons/props/structures/environments. You will work closely with the team, Art Director and Producer.
- Experience from modern modeling techniques
- Game industry experience
- Skills in Substance painter/design
- Excellent skills in Maya
- Excellent skills in Photoshop
- Great eye for form, shape, structure and color in regards to modeling, texturing and spatial composition
- Strong artistic and conceptual ability to visualize and maintain the design and art vision of an area in detail with minimal concept art and direction.
- A strong senses of asset ownership though the art pipeline, taking full responsibility for assets from initial creation to implementation in the final product.
- Passion for playing and making games
A Portfolio is required demonstrating all aspects of your skills. Add a link to your online portfolio in your CV. To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. Assignments are preferable done onsite in Stockholm, Sweden.
Local candidates only. This position will require to work in our Stockholm Studio as an independent contractor. This is a temporary role.