Avalanche Studios is currently hiring a Line Producer to an unannounced AAA title being developed in Stockholm.As the Line Producer you will coordinate resources to ensure successful completion of assigned projects.
You are primarily responsible for monitoring cross disciplined teams progress and maintain the schedule to provide the Senior Producer with regular updates on status and risks as required.
Together with the Senior Producer and the Game Director you will also develop, champion and communicate the product vision to the team in order to build and maintain a strong team spirit and a productive environment.
You will also drive and foster effective communication among all project members and ensure that both stakeholders and the team are kept informed about revisions, changes and other information related to the project.
- Attention to detail, timely follow-up and strong leadership and organizational skills
- Experience with project planning
- Experience with agile/scrum development methodology
- Strong capability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent listening and communication skills with the ability to communicate developer and project goals in a clear, concise manner
- Excellent skills in both written and verbal English
- Experience of running and driving a team forward with focus on cross disciplined game development
- Experience as an Associate Producer within game development/production
- Credit on shipped games as Associate Producer or been involved with project through a complete development cycle
We can offer you a varied job where you work closely with a fun and experienced team with extremely competent people in a highly specialized and unique development environment. Since Avalanche Studios is Swedens biggest independent studio youll have unique possibilities to have a big influence on todays and tomorrows game development.
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in Stockholm, Sweden.