Avalanche Studios is looking for a passionate, business minded and analytical Product Owner to take full ownership of an, as of yet, unannounced game.
As Product Owner, you will help to drive the future product and business development of the new title.The role includes setting the long-term strategy for the game, defining business objectives, working towards maximising profitability, but also understanding and representing the wants and needs of our players.
You are used to delivering results within a fast-paced game development environment and possess a strong analytical acumen and business judgement. Furthermore, you need to be able to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a proven track record of driving solutions both internationally and cross-functionally. Your understanding of the business behind video games in general, and how to run a game as a service in particular, is of vital importance, as is the ability to think and act both strategically and tactically. You should also be accustomed to using customer centric data to identify opportunities and evaluate results.
- Set the long-term roadmap for the product
- Research, assess, analyze and produce business plans and visions for current and future product and and business opportunities
- Analyze customer data and feedback to determine features or components that will add value to a product as well as maximize sales
- Identify new trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Understand the audience, analyze customer patterns and share insights with internal teams about what drives and motivates our players
- Work closely with the marketing and development teams to optimize our opportunities and drive towards the set business objectives
- Provide motivation and direction to ensure that project goals, objectives and deliverables are clearly communicated and achieved
- Work with the Line Producer to plan capacity utilization
- 5+ years experience in a product role at a tech or gaming company.
- Used to owning and managing a product roadmap, crafting product requirements and specifications
- Ample knowledge about the videogames market, user acquisition and optimization of the player funnel
- Management experience, with a proven track-record of growing and empowering direct reports
- Extensive knowledge of working in a KPI-driven environment, and delivering ROI
- Experience with doing forecasting and creating monthly/yearly/long term budgets
- Fluent English and great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Collaborative, proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent presentation skills
- Team player
- Passionate about video games
- Keen gamer
- Experience working in an international environment
- Additional language(s) on a native level
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios and which games you enjoy playing.
For this role you need to be able to work full-time (40 hours/week) in our Stockholm office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.
By applying to this role you give your consents as described below with respect to the information
given on your application form and confirm your agreement to the terms set out below: *
Avalanche Studios collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Avalanche Studios’s
recruitment related activities as well as for organisational planning purposes globally. Consequently,
Avalanche Studios may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants
including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results,
and as otherwise needed in the recruitment processes, including the final recruitment. Avalanche Studios does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. Avalanche Studios may from time to time also use third parties to act on Avalanche Studios behalf. You agree that, to the extent necessary, your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Avalanche Studios’s group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Avalanche Studios behalf. If your current application to Avalanche Studios proves unsuccessful, your personal data may still be stored for future vacancies. Avalanche Studios will delete all information given on your application form on your request without undue delay. Questions, comments or requests regarding this privacy statement are welcome and should be addressed to: [email protected]