We are looking for an skilled and passionate Full-Stack Developer to support our marketing team working on our self-published titles, including theHunter Classic, theHunter: Call of the Wild, as well as future titles.
As a Full-Stack Developer you are a crucial member of the marketing team within our self publishing organisation. You and your team are responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our game servers and website, creating new features relying on the front-end/back-end and gather metrics and data about the game. An important part of this role is creating and managing Business Intelligence and analytics solutions, crafting and executing queries upon request for data as well as presenting information through reports and visualization.
To thrive in this position you need to be curious and always strive to improve by learning new tools and improving current workflows. You have a positive attitude and contribute to a healthy team dynamic by seeing opportunities and highlighting limitations in a constructive way. We think you are an ambitious person, interested in pushing the boundaries of our user experience and have the ability to balance high ambition with the realities and constraints of a production environment.
Avalanche Studios and this role in particular offer you a challenging, stimulating and creative environment where you will work together with some of the industry’s absolutely brightest developers.
Preference will be given to candidates who have developed and maintained large commercial applications. Having worked on live products with frequent deployment is also considered a big plus.
- Past experience with both front-end and back-end development
- Good knowledge running CRUD queries and moderately complex joins on SQL db’s
- An appreciation and passion for code quality, automated tests and end product usability
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Collaborative, proactive and self-motivated
- Understanding of how to effectively build and architect solutions using the google cloud stack
- Experience working with modern orchestration software such as Docker and Kubernetes
- In-depth knowledge of Go/Python
- Experience from working in an international environment
- Passionate about video games
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in Stockholm.