Would you like to become part of an HR team that truly values potential and is all about team spirit? Are you great at liaising between teams, adaptable to change, and thrive when receiving a high degree of trust?
Our open world games, full of explosive, emergent gameplay, our independence, culture and unique open-world tech; these are just a few of the reasons our talents choose
to work with Avalanche Studios!
We are now on a mission to find a true team player with a genuine passion for HR, who's up for learning new things and grow within their role. This is a great opportunity if you are at the beginning of your career and want a role with varied tasks and the possibility to gain valuable industry experience.
Are you ready for a world without limits?
The HR team works closely with the whole organization, and your role will be an integrated part of our agile mindset to work for continuous improvement. You will be able to learn and develop within a wide variety of HR tasks and supporting the HR Generalist with administering payroll, expense registration, time reporting management, as well as helping the Talent Acquisition Strategy Specialist with the recruitment process. Tasks will include:
- Scheduling on-site and video interviews across multiple time zones
- Booking candidate travel (flight, hotel, ground transportation etc.)
- Generating candidate interview schedules
- Sourcing candidates
- Tracking candidates using our ATS
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador to attract and support great talent and help them grasp our culture and values
- Maintaining knowledge of the rules and laws which govern the payroll administration practices.
- Administrating och overseeing the payroll process in its entirety.
Our HR Tech:
- ATS - Google Hire
- HR system - CatalystOne
- Salary system - Ecit/Agda
Who are you?
You are curious and eager to learn about who we are and what we do; our values, culture, talent, tech and amazing open-world games. We believe you have a background from recruitment (ideally from the tech industry) or HR admin and are well organized, used to taking your own initiatives and executing on them. You are fluent in English, and any knowledge or experience of payroll processes is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (e.g. structured, competency based and behavioral)
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or other relevant field
At Avalanche Studios, we believe in worlds without limits, and we are committed to develop a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to hire great talent from a variety of backgrounds. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion, courage and craftsmanship.
The Stockholm Studio
Our state of the art studio is located in the beautiful area of Södermalm, in the center of Stockholm and the game industry hub. Our studio is a beautiful place inspired by our lineup of games, from the lush jungle of a lobby (Just Cause) to the corroded steel beams housing the light fixtures above your new workplace (Mad Max). We hope you’ll come to think of this place as your home turf and creative foundation.
Are you ready to join a creative and passionate team? Apply now!
To apply for this position, please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. This is a 10 month contract (with the possibility of contract extension) and the position requires you to work on-site at our Stockholm studio.