To do an internship at Avalanche Studios is almost like being employed by us. In many ways the differences are non-existent; as an intern you are responsible for your own part of the game and the tasks you get depend on your knowledge and background. We are constantly aware of the fact that the internship is part of your education and our goal is to maximize your opportunities to learn and develop.
We are searching for a young professional with strong personal drive and the ambition to work as a producer within the games industry. You will assist the Producer by helping to manage planning, communication and reporting processes.
Research library management
- Respond to purchase requests
- Track purchases and file receipts
- Order and catalogue library materials
- Manage project consoles and accounts
Project documentation and communication
- Maintain Project on-boarding site and materials
- Maintain and update project mailing lists
- Maintain Project documentation filing system
- Work with directors to maintain document ‘health’ system
- Maintain project archive
- Create surveys to monitor team feedback
Event and travel planning and support
- Support project event planning and travel
- Arrange food and meeting rooms
- Strong personal drive
- Attention to detail, timely follow-up
- Strong organization, time management and prioritizing skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
At Avalanche Studios, we believe in worlds without limits, and we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion, courage and craftsmanship.
Our state of the art studio is located in the beautiful area of Södermalm, in the center of Stockholm and the Game industry Hub. Our studio is a beautiful place inspired by our catalog of games. We hope you’ll come to think of this place as your home turf and creative foundation.
Avalanche Studios is the original creator of the award-winning Just Cause franchise (published by Square Enix) and the developer of Mad Max (published by Warner Bros. Interactive) and Rage 2 (published by Bethesda Softworks). As a publisher, Avalanche Studios has released theHunter: Call of the Wild, Generation Zero and the free-to-play service theHunter Classic which has reached more than 8 million players across 190 countries. Avalanche Studios was founded in 2003 and is based in Stockholm, New York City and Malmö. The studio develops games using its proprietary Apex technology, enabling huge open worlds filled with emergent gameplay.