We are looking for a data-driven sales & partnerships manager who will be responsible for optimizing sales through distribution partners (Valve, Microsoft, Sony etc.). In this role you are responsible for negotiating, executing and analyzing sales activities on behalf of the self publishing division of Avalanche Studios.
You will be part of a growing marketing team with the opportunity to shape and develop the way the publishing division works with sales strategies and tactics going forward. We have ambitious plans and we are building our team for the future now.
- Owner of the promotional schedule.
- Negotiate promotions and store exposure for our games.
- Update product owners and marketing team on opportunities and new promotional formats available.
- Serve as the publishing division’s account manager for escalation, business opportunities and other initiatives.
- Coordinate with the marketing team on asset requirements.
- Coordinate execution of activities together with distribution platforms.
- Data driven optimization of sales promotions in line with revenue forecasts.
- Analyze and report on results to key stakeholders.
- Owner of the store pages of assigned games.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2+ years experience in a gaming related business development or account management role.
- Understanding of games business models and commercial landscape within games.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to generate compelling recommendations.
- Comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders internally and strong negotiator.
- Great organisational skills and a self-starter.
- Excellent English skills.
- Comfortable traveling.
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office. To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.
At Avalanche Studios, we believe in worlds without limits, and we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion, courage and craftsmanship.
Our state of the art studio is located in the beautiful area of Södermalm, in the center of Stockholm and the Game industry Hub. Our studio is a beautiful place inspired by our catalog of games. We hope you’ll come to think of this place as your home turf and creative foundation.
Avalanche Studios is the original creator of the award-winning Just Cause franchise (published by Square Enix) and the developer of Mad Max (published by Warner Bros. Interactive) and Rage 2 (published by Bethesda Softworks). As a publisher, Avalanche Studios has released theHunter: Call of the Wild, Generation Zero and the free-to-play service theHunter Classic which has reached more than 8 million players across 190 countries. Avalanche Studios was founded in 2003 and is based in Stockholm, New York City and Malmö. The studio develops games using its proprietary Apex technology, enabling huge open worlds filled with emergent gameplay. Learn more at www.avalanchestudios.com