Avalanche Studios and its creative division Expansive Worlds are hiring a Producer to work on our successful title theHunter: Call of the Wild.
As the Producer you will coordinate resources to ensure successful completion of assigned development features.The Producer is a key person in the daily operation of our teams and is responsible for translating business and product goals into plans and actions and act as a change agent for process improvements. Together with the Marketing Team, Community Team and the Product Owner you will develop, champion and communicate the product vision to the team in order to build and maintain a strong team spirit and a productive environment.
You will also drive and foster effective communication among all project members and ensure that both stakeholders and the team are kept informed about revisions, changes and other information related to the project.
- Attention to detail, timely follow-up and strong leadership and organizational skills
- Experience with project planning and agile/scrum development methodology
- Strong capability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent listening and communication skills with the ability to communicate developer and project goals in a clear, concise manner
- Business intelligence driven/analytical mindset, used to working against set KPIs
- Excellent skills in both written and verbal English
- Experience from Live service game development
- Experience of running and driving a team forward with focus on cross disciplined game development
- Experience as a Producer within game development/production
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in Stockholm, Sweden.
At Avalanche Studios, we believe in worlds without limits, and we are committed to develop a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to hire great talent from a variety of backgrounds. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion, courage and craftsmanship.
Our state of the art studio is located in the beautiful area of Södermalm, in the center of Stockholm and the Game industry Hub. Our studio is a beautiful place inspired by our catalog of games, from the lush jungle of a lobby (Just Cause) to the corroded steel beams housing the light fixtures above your new workplace (Mad Max). We hope you’ll come to think of this place as your home turf and creative foundation.
Avalanche Studios is the original creator of the award-winning Just Cause franchise (published by Square Enix) and the developer of Mad Max (published by Warner Bros. Interactive) and Rage 2 (published by Bethesda Softworks). As a publisher, Avalanche Studios has released theHunter: Call of the Wild, Generation Zero and the free-to-play service theHunter Classic which has reached more than 8 million players across 190 countries. Avalanche Studios was founded in 2003 and is based in Stockholm, New York City and Malmö. The studio develops games using its proprietary Apex technology, enabling huge open worlds filled with emergent gameplay. Learn more at www.avalanchestudios.com