Avalanche Studios is looking for a driven IT Manager to lead the IT team in Stockholm. As the IT Manager you will manage your team on a daily basis, working hands-on with our IT systems and facilities. Your responsibilities will be many but the key is to support our team members and serve our productions’ IT needs.
- Experience working with hand-on Sys admin, security and networking
- Experience with automation configuration management and architect for the game platform.
- Experience working in a multi-office environment (cross -location)
- Comfortable with supporting recruitment needs to help grow and shape the IT team.
- Experience with initiating new workflow to create synergies between IT and production.
- Make sure we have networking, hardware and support systems in place
- Ensure systems have scope for growth in line with our studio plans
- Identify, budget, prioritize, implement and oversee IT projects together with technical leads
- Purchasing of hardware and software, managing of licenses and hardware inventory
- Manage facility systems and building security
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Fluency in English
- Multiple years of experience in a role within IT operations
- Extensive knowledge of working with networking, software and hardware configuration
- A strong passion for games and tech and have a deep interest in IT
- Self-motivation, adaptivity and a strong sense of service mindedness
At Avalanche Studios, we believe in worlds without limits, and we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion, courage and craftsmanship.
Our state of the art studio is located in the beautiful area of Södermalm, in the center of Stockholm and the Game industry Hub. Our studio is a beautiful place inspired by our catalog of games. We hope you’ll come to think of this place as your home turf and creative foundation.Avalanche Studios
Avalanche Studios is the original creator of the award-winning Just Cause franchise (published by Square Enix) and the developer of Mad Max (published by Warner Bros. Interactive) and Rage 2 (published by Bethesda Softworks). As a publisher, Avalanche Studios has released theHunter: Call of the Wild, Generation Zero and the free-to-play service theHunter Classic which has reached more than 8 million players across 190 countries. Avalanche Studios was founded in 2003 and is based in Stockholm, New York City and Malmö. The studio develops games using its proprietary Apex technology, enabling huge open worlds filled with emergent gameplay. Learn more at www.avalanchestudios.com