Avalanche Studios is hiring an experienced Producer for our central technology organisation in Stockholm. In the central technology organization you will work with multiple teams in developing technology that is shared between our production teams in New York, Stockholm and Malmö.
We think you are:
You will be primarily responsible for monitoring the progress of cross disciplined teams and maintaining the schedule and backlog. Through this work you will provide the project manager with regular updates on status and risks as required. Your work in coordinating resources and goals alongside the project manager and Discipline Leads will ensure the successful completion of milestones and deliveries. You will help run stand ups and other meetings efficiently, pushing for best practice in production at all times.
You will drive effective communication amongst the team and help to resolve problems for team members and the project as a whole in a timely manner.
You should be an energetic and highly organised person, who can motivate and shows great leadership promise. We want a proactive problem solver who can adapt to different situations and facilitate others to do their jobs that much better. You should be as good at working with people as they are with spreadsheets.
Your mission will be to streamline the development of our core open world technology. This is a production and process oriented role that also requires an interest in building personal relationships. A technical background and experience from working with multiple teams in different locations is considered meriting.
- Experience with project and backlog planning including agile development methodology
- Attention to detail, timely follow-up and strong leadership and organizational skills
- Experience with project planning and agile/scrum development methodology
- Strong capability to multitask and prioritize
- Business intelligence driven/analytical mindset, used to working against set KPIs
- Strong emotional intelligence and soft people management skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Experience as a scrum master/Producer within game development/production
- Passionate about video games
- Experience of running and driving a team or sub-team forward with focus on cross disciplined game development
- Experience with any of, risk management, QA, Localisation and compliance.
- Proven leadership experience
- Experience from Live service game development
- Experience of running and driving a team forward with focus on cross disciplined game development
The Day to Day:
- Identify and facilitate development synergies between our production teams
- Define quality goals and provide ROI analyses
- Communicate intents, goals and roadmaps
- Measure and communicate team progress and success stories
- Assist the central development teams in their development cycles
- Optimize development and communication processes within set budgets
- Team Management
Additionally we believe you have a passion for, and a deep understanding of agile development methodologies and how they are best applied in rapidly evolving environments.
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios and which games you are currently playing. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office. To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.
At Avalanche Studios, we believe in worlds without limits, and we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion, courage and craftsmanship.
Our state of the art studio is located in the beautiful area of Södermalm, in the center of Stockholm and the Game industry Hub. Our studio is a beautiful place inspired by our catalog of games. We hope you’ll come to think of this place as your home turf and creative foundation.
Avalanche Studios is the original creator of the award-winning Just Cause franchise (published by Square Enix) and the developer of Mad Max (published by Warner Bros. Interactive) and Rage 2 (published by Bethesda Softworks). As a publisher, Avalanche Studios has released theHunter: Call of the Wild, Generation Zero and the free-to-play service theHunter Classic which has reached more than 8 million players across 190 countries. Avalanche Studios was founded in 2003 and is based in Stockholm, New York City and Malmö. The studio develops games using its proprietary Apex technology, enabling huge open worlds filled with emergent gameplay. Learn more at www.avalanchestudios.com.