Avalanche Studios is looking for a Systems Programmer to join our team in creating the next great open world game. At Avalanche Studios you will work with some of the industry’s most exciting technology and talented individuals. We have a solid reputation for producing fantastic looking open-world games and this is a great opportunity if you want to play an instrumental role on a small team developing our next-generation engine. You will be a part of a small team responsible for designing, developing and maintaining many aspects of the core engine tech such as streaming, threading, memory management and lower level platform specific technology.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of C/C++
- Indepth knowledge of game engine architectures
- Indepth knowledge of next generation console architectures and future architectural trends
- Experience with a wide range of game level systems, including scene management, physics, animation, AI, rendering, etc.
- Experience with a wide range of tools and pipelines used in modern game development.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, able to work independently
- Good communication skills and thrives as a member of a team
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in Stockholm.