Are you ready for a world without limits?
We are now on a mission to find a true team player with a genuine passion for Recruitment, who's up for learning new things and become a valuable part of Avalanche Studios!
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our fast-paced team and support our hiring efforts. You will be part of the Recruitment Team, ensuring the best possible candidate experience as well as offering support to the Recruiters.
The role implies sourcing for candidates, both locally and internationally. Maintaining tasks in our ATS, booking and conducting video screenings, onsite interviews when needed.
This person plays an integral role in establishing rapport with candidates, acting as the candidate’s point of contact for information throughout part of the recruitment process.
At Avalanche Studios we believe in individual competence growth and there are opportunities to grow and develop within the role.
- Scheduling of on-and off-site interviews including coordination with the Hiring Managers
- Travel arrangements for all the onsite interviews and onboarding
- Ensure a positive and memorable candidate experience through quick follow up and quality and service oriented communication with candidates
- Being a point of contact for recruitment agencies, schools and any potential vendors (for example, job boards)
- Advertising of the positions on internal and external websites, as well as identifying new channels for posting
- Supporting the recruiters in any administrative tasks (recruitment events, partnerships with schools, etc.)
- In some cases, you will be responsible for the first screening of the candidates
- Adding information and managing our internal recruitment tool
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience, preferably in Human Resources is a plus but not a requirement
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Coordination experience, preferably supporting numerous, diverse business units and work processes
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes with a flexible approach
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at all times, and challenge back when needed
- Interest in games is a plus
- Knowledge of excel to the ability that you can update and manage spreadsheets and data visualizations
- Collaborative, team-oriented work style
We will only consider applications both for 12 month contract and full time employment.
At Avalanche Studios, we believe in worlds without limits, and we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion, courage and craftsmanship.
Our state of the art studio is located in the beautiful area of Södermalm, in the center of Stockholm and the Game industry Hub. Our studio is a beautiful place inspired by our catalog of games. We hope you’ll come to think of this place as your home turf and creative foundation.
Avalanche Studios is the original creator of the award-winning Just Cause franchise (published by Square Enix) and the developer of Mad Max (published by Warner Bros. Interactive) and Rage 2 (published by Bethesda Softworks). As a publisher, Avalanche Studios has released theHunter: Call of the Wild, Generation Zero and the free-to-play service theHunter Classic which has reached more than 8 million players across 190 countries. Avalanche Studios was founded in 2003 and is based in Stockholm, New York City and Malmö. The studio develops games using its proprietary Apex technology, enabling huge open worlds filled with emergent gameplay. Learn more at www.avalanchestudios.com.