Our huge open world games, full of explosive and emergent gameplay; our independence, sound work-life balance and unique open-world tech, are a few of the reasons our, almost 350, talents in Stockholm, Malmö and New York choose to work at Avalanche Studios.
Today, the Global People organization consists of two HR Managers, one Talent acquisition strategy specialist, one Tech Recruiter, one HR Administrator and one HR Generalist, and is headed up by the Chief People Officer who is part of the Company Management Group of the company. The team has many years of experience within the company, which creates a stable and structured department with a lot of support and cooperation. And not the least, with a lot of fun! Being a people driven organization, HR works close to the organisation, and has an established and strong position in the company. It’s an exciting time to join with great opportunities to influence now also when the Company is growing.
We are now looking for one more HR Manager to partner with one of our Creative Divisions while at the same time run company wide initiatives. One area where we as a company will focus extra the coming years is within Learning & Development and we want the person in this role to be the main driver for that.
As an HR Manager, you work as a strategic, consultative and operational partner that supports, coaches and challenges our managers within the entire HR area. You provide guidance and support based on policies, guidelines, processes and strategies. Our members of staff are key to our games’ success and as the HR Manager, it’s your mission to ensure our teams and leaders are thriving and have the tools and support they need to deliver amazing games that meets our business goals.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Partner with the Managing Director and production leads in providing HR support
- Responsible for planning, prioritizing HR initiatives and implementing plans
- Manage HR costs on a Company level and dedicated the Creative Division
- Oversee and implement compensation and benefit initiatives in the Creative Division.
- Oversee and implement professional growth initiatives and processes through competence sharing platforms & leadership programs.
- Oversee and implement HR admin and payroll processes, as well as work environment, rehabilitation and health metrics.
- Use engagement tool metrics to drive HR improvements and plan future initiatives.
- Collaborative sharing of knowledge and best practices with HR peers in the Company.
We think you
- Have relevant experience from implementing and driving learning & development initiatives.
- Have strong people communication and leadership skills.
- Are business-driven with a commitment to invest into the success of the company.
- Are pragmatic and committed to the needs of the team when facing changes and solving problems.
- Are confident in giving others trust and mandate, and in following-up with constructive feedback on results and efforts.
- Are efficient with your and other’s time, and always strive to improve.
- Take initiatives and feel responsible to see what needs to be done, and also are the person that carry things through
Among other things we offer
- A creative environment and an agile way of structuring and planning our work.
- Working collaboratively within a diverse, dynamic and non-hierarchical culture.
- A structure where you are given trust and opportunities to challenge yourself and others.
- A solid work-life balance.
- A modern and newly renovated office in Södermalm that is designed to offer the best environment for team-focused and creative development.
- Open and prestigeless colleagues that are caring for each other and the company.
For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office. To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. Responsible for this process is HR Manager Paulina S. Davidsson.