Avalanche Studios self-publishing unit is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to design and execute effective user acquisition campaigns for our self published titles - including theHunter Classic, theHunter: Call of the Wild and Generation Zero, as well as future games.
This is a great opportunity for a result driven performance marketer who is a gamer at heart and wants to be part of a young, modern and flexible organization.
As our Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the management of high performing user acquisition campaigns for all active, and future, games and ensure a fantastic ROI.
You will help identify and test new acquisition marketing channels, optimize these channels for ROI, and use creativity and experimentation to drive traffic and improve conversion rates. At the end of the day, you will help us decide what acquisition efforts that works well and that we should do more of, but also tell us what doesn’t work at all. In your role you will be an important team member, serving several live game teams, in order to drive effective user acquisition and also be part of developing new, innovative and creative solutions.
The role is a great opportunity for someone who is results driven and interested in forming the way we work in this area. You will work closely with our game Product Owners as well as the rest of the Marketing team.
- 3+ years in a growth/digital marketing/performance marketing role
- Deep knowledge and experience in Google’s marketing suite
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Solid understanding of attribution modeling and attribution platforms
- Experience managing paid media budgets and channels (SEM, PPC, display, remarketing, paid social)
- Driven, automotive and proactive
- Result oriented, and a consistent track record of exceeding targets
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in marketing experimentation through A/B testing and creative iteration
- Passionate about games
- Experience working with influencer marketing
- Experience working with SEO
- Additional language(s) on a native level
- Power BI/data visualization skills
Avalanche can offer
- An international work environment in the middle of the Swedish games industry
- Smart, passionate, and driven colleagues
- Games that are played and loved by millions of players across the world
- The change to be part of a growing team and studio
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter, you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios and which games you are currently playing.
For this role, you need to be able to work full-time (40 hours/week) in our Stockholm office.To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under a non-disclosure agreement only.
About Avalanche Studios
Avalanche Studios is one of the game industry’s leading independent developers. Renowned for triple-A blockbuster hits like Just Cause, Mad Max and the upcoming Rage 2, Avalanche Studios has in the last decade expanded its business to develop and release its own IPs. With theHunter, theHunter: Call of the Wild and Generation Zero, Avalanche Studios is firmly established as one of the leading Games As A Service developers. The world-leading open world engine Apex 2.0 underpins these titles, made for PC and consoles and developed in Stockholm, New York, and Malmö.
At Avalanche Studios, we believe in worlds without limits, and we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to hire great talent from a variety of backgrounds. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion, courage, and craftsmanship.
Our state of the art studio is located in the beautiful area of Södermalm, in the center of Stockholm and the Game industry Hub. Our studio is a beautiful place inspired by our catalog of games, from the lush jungle of a lobby (Just Cause) to the corroded steel beams housing the light fixtures above your new workplace (Mad Max). We hope you’ll come to think of this place as your home turf and creative foundation.