Avalanche Studios Group is opening a fourth location, in Liverpool, adding our unique games and culture to the city’s rich gaming heritage and established game development scene.
Avalanche Studios Group is looking for an Xbox Specialist/System Programmer to work on an unannounced title being developed in Stockholm.
At Avalanche Studios Group you will work with some of the industry’s most exciting technology and talented individuals. We have a solid reputation for producing fantastic looking open-world games and this is a great opportunity if you want to play an instrumental role on developing our next-generation games or engine. You will be a part of a team responsible for designing, developing and maintaining many aspects of the game or core engine tech such as streaming, threading, memory management and lower level platform specific technology.
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of C/C++
- Have worked on at least one shipped XBox title
- Experience with a wide range of game level systems, including scene management, physics, animation, AI, rendering, etc.
- Experience with a wide range of tools and pipelines used in modern game development.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, able to work independently
- Good communication skills and thrives as a member of a team
- In-depth knowledge of game engine architectures
- In-depth knowledge of next generation console architectures and future architectural trends
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm or Liverpool office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.