PC 1.70 / PS4 1.64 / XB1 126.96.36.199
🆕 NEW FEATURES
- Introducing APEX Connect! With Apex Connect, you become part of our special circle of friends. Sign up for in-game rewards, unique game features, and never miss an update! Read the full FAQ here: https://avalanchestudios.com/stories/apex-connect
- There’s a new Great One roaming certain Reserves.
- Did someone say hints? Find them to discover what the next DLC might be.
Share your search with us on social media and the official Discord!
- To avoid confusion with certain key actions while having the hunting dog by your side, PC keybinds now indicate when a long press is needed in the Settings menu;
- #notabug: We’ve removed the mission advance waiting time for the mission ‘Y Tambien Hermano’ after interacting with the diary in in Rancho del Arroyo reserve;
- We’ve reduced the amount of shotgun score required to purchase 12 GA Birdshot ammo;
- Players have the option to customize the Spotting Outline Color for animals spotted by other users in multiplayer sessions in the Settings menu;
- This update will reset some animal populations. This includes but is not limited to the Collared Peccary, Rio Grande Turkey, and Ring-necked Pheasant.
🐞 BUG FIXES
- Being unable to shoot with Couso 1897 shotgun in aim mode if user fired with another gun before that has now been resolved
- Particle effects fixes (fire and animal tracks):
- Previously missing fire particle effects in specific missions should now play
- Animal track particle effects should now appear and play properly
- Trophy Lodge stability adjustments and fixes:
- Creating a multiplayer Trophy Lodge that was already visited in Single Player no longer crashes the game
- Joining a multiplayer Trophy Lodge will now load properly
--- Animals & Environment
- Mexican Bobcats no longer become stuck in an animation loop at drinking zones near the lake in Rancho Del Arroyo reserve
- Your dog will not continue to growl when near a freshly shot animal
- Turkeys and Pheasants will not land on/below water when flying across lakes
--- Weapons, Gear, & Character
- (Sorry, not sorry) We’ve fixed the issue where a player could continue to fire even after running out of ammo for weapons like the Coachmate Lever .45-70, Whitlock Model 86 and the Focoso 357
- (Jazz hands!) The bug where only your character’s hands appeared during a death animation while riding an ATV and after getting damage from Cacti has been fixed
--- User Interface & Multiplayer
- Ammunition now shows up in your inventory quick access menu as designed after running out and purchasing more
- The Collared Peccary Codex entry now displays the correct recommended ammo type
- The Scent Eliminator and First Aid Kit now show their correct icons in the player HUD when equipped;
- Various crash fixes in Multiplayer