STOCKHOLM – June 28, 2022 – Expansive Worlds, a creative division within Avalanche Studios Group and a leading developer and publisher of outdoor games, today launched an all-new DLC reserve for the immersive hunting game theHunter: Call of the Wild. Set in beautiful Finland, Revontuli Coast invites players to explore a vast archipelago, hunt 19 diverse animal species, expand their waterfowl hunting arsenal, and much more. Revontuli Coast is available now on Steam, Epic Games Store, Microsoft Store, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 for €7,99/$7.99 (with an additional 20 % off on Steam for a limited time).
Revontuli Coast – Key Features:
- Explore the Wonders of Finnish Nature: Discover stunning rocky archipelagos, wild fields, thick spruce forests, and vibrant fell hills as you traverse the 25 sq. miles (64 sq. kilometers) large reserve.
- Hunt 19 Diverse Species: Revontuli Coast has the largest number of animal species ever featured in a reserve. Gear up and hunt new and returning favorites such as the Western Capercaillie, Black Grouse, Brown Bear, Whitetail Deer, and Raccoon Dog.
- New Feature – Northern Lights: Carefully stalk your prey under the glorious Northern Lights that illuminate the night sky.
- New Utility Tool – Water Layout Blind: Conceal yourself from waterfowl, ducks, and upland birds while in water.
- Discover Unique Landmarks: Revontuli Coast is home to memorable geographical landmarks such as a large glacial pothole, an impressive balancing rock, and a wondrous gorge.
A free update with numerous new improvements, features, and bug fixes is also rolling out alongside the release of Revontuli Coast. Highlights include:
- Dolby Atmos support for PC and Xbox One players
- A completely reworked waterfowl system
- A new Item Wheel that allows players to quickly swap weapons, ammo, and sights
- A redesigned reflex sight
- A new ammunition type (.22 Conehead) for players who own Weapon Pack 1, Weapon Pack 3, or Modern Rifle Pack
Additionally, Expansive Worlds recently revealed a new open world fishing game. Call of the Wild: The Angler. Ride the waters and explore a vast, atmospheric environment in search of the perfect fishing spot when it hits PC via Steam, Microsoft Store, and Epic Games Store later this year, with consoles to follow. For more information, watch the reveal trailer and visit the website.
About theHunter: Call of the Wild
theHunter: Call of the Wild offers the most immersive hunting experience ever created. Players can immerse themselves in the atmospheric single player campaign, or share the ultimate hunting experience with friends. Since its release in 2017, theHunter: Call of the Wild has grown to feature an incredibly diverse animal species roster across twelve unique reserves, and continues to actively engage millions of players. theHunter: Call of the Wild is available for Epic Games Store, Steam, Microsoft Store (including PC Game Pass), Xbox One, Xbox Game Pass, and PlayStation 4.